Jack's Very First Sleepover, Part I
This past Friday (since we knew we would be up late to go get the new Harry Potter book anyway) Phillip and I spontaneously decided that we should invite Spencer to sleep over. (And yes, Spencer has slept over before, but always with one of his parents here.) Jeremy and Marsha happily agreed and Jack was so excited I thought we might actually have to peel him off the ceiling.Phillip and Jack went get Spencer just before dinnertime and they all went to pick up pizza and a movie. The boys wisely chose "The Land Before Time XII: The Great Day of the Fliers". (Phillip chose the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie which I don't think was quite as cool as he remembered...)At dinner, I asked Jack and Spence to give me their very best cheesy smiles. They happily obliged.

And then my crazy husband (who is not really a maniacal, ax-wielding serial killer, despite appearances) just had to get in on the fun too!
I'll have more on our crazy, late-night shenanigans later!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home