Whoo, Whoo. Whoo Whoo. Do the Owl! OOOWWWWLLLL!!!
Jack loves the Wiggles. Phillip and I unashamedly love the Wiggles also, especially Anthony. Oh wait, that's just me. (He's the Blue One - with the beautiful baby blues - for those of you not in the know.) Yes, there was a time when I thought the Wiggles were about as creepy as you could get, but that was before I actually watched an episode and realized they're not creepy, they're just like 4 really cool Dads. That was also before I saw how Jack responded to their music and dancing. I have been amazed by how much he picks up from them - words (with an Australian accent!), songs, rhythm, hand motions, even spelling! (He spells Dorothy D-O-R-O-T-Rex-Y, which is pretty clever if you ask me.) It's really too cute watching him dance and sing along with Greg, Jeff, Murray, Anthony, Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus and (Jack's personal favorite) Dorothy the Dinosaur.Today I captured, for your viewing pleasure, Jack Wiggling along to one of his favorite songs called "Do the Owl". (Notice how he is flapping his wings above and making "Owl Eyes" in the 1st photo below!) Enjoy!















2 Comments:
OH my!! 1, he is the cutest thing EVER. 2, I am right with you on the Wiggles. Pre-kids: creepy. Now: not so much. And 3, You are doing so fabulously with your Rebel!
So, it appears all these "Meerkat" episodes I've Tivo'd should have been "Wiggles" programs!? Looks like he's having lots of fun, and getting some good exercise.
Post a Comment
<< Home