Oh, POOP!
(Insert applause here.)
This was a big accomplishment, as Jack has been very opposed to the potty from the beginning and has told me in no uncertain terms that he prefers his diaper. (I mean, who wouldn't like to just poop whenever and wherever they wanted and have someone else clean it up?) I must admit that I took advantage of the fact that my little guy has some sort of virus that has caused a runny nose, a fever of 103 and diarrhea. Seriously, though - When you have diarrhea and you sit on the potty long enough, you're bound to have success sooner or later, right?
Needless to say, I made a huge deal out of his success, singing songs like, "Jack, the Pooping King" and "Push, Push, Push the Poopie Out". We even called Daddy on his cell phone in the middle of the Bama/Vandy game just to tell him the good news. And no one will be the slightest bit surprised that I did, in fact, photograph the inaugural poop. I will not, however, be sharing those photographs - or any other potty photos for that matter - with the world, as I really want Jack to continue loving me (and after re-reading this post, I have a feeling I am already walking a very fine line!)
Way to go, Jack!!!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!












5 Comments:
Emmy's been doing it all week too! Although, hers is accompanied by screaming and contortionistic maneuvers (will post tomorrow). I wonder if they discussed it last week at LG? :o)
Way to go Jack!!! That is a big accomplishment. I was the mommy who posted pics of her boy on the potty, BUT have not taken ANY pics of what was inside said potty! Good luck with potty training--you do know it's you being trained to take him all the time right?!?!
what? No picture to prove it?
I want some photographic evidence
Jack, if you are reading this some time in the future, I ask that you forgive your Mom.
Jack, if you are reading this some time in the future, I ask that you forgive your Mom.
Post a Comment
<< Home