Say Cheese, Mister Messy Face!

Oh, wow, you guys. I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 1 gig memory card, which was shipped seperately from my Rebel. It finally came today, and I quickly got about the business of making some resolution memories. I am proud (and somewhat astonished, actually) to report that I took over 500 photos in about three hours this evening! Yeah, I am that girl.

Nevertheless, Jack seems to like Mommy's new camera because he was really hamming it up tonight at dinner. In these first two photos, he was actually saying, "CHEESE!". (I am pretty sure he can see himself in the lens because he was posing and making silly faces like he does in the mirror!)

Oh, what a doll. I know I have said it a million times before, but just look at those lashes!
And check out his best impression of a T-Rex. Yes, that's a Triceratops on the spoon, and I am here to tell you that it doesn't stand a chance against my little carnivore.
I am so excited to be able to capture images like these so that we will be able to look back and remember the details of Jack's sweet baby face. His sparkly eyes, his infectious smile, the curve of his ear, the button nose, the rosy cheeks. I want to be able to look back at my baby when he is grown and remember the way his hair was so shiny and messy after his bath. I want to remember the sweet way he held his spoon as he ate his favorite food. I want to look back and be able to remember...everything.

Mama loves you, sweet boy.












1 Comments:
Now is when the real fun begins. He can tell you things (good and bad) that are on his little mind and my favorite is now Christian (w/o prompting) will just come hug me and say "I love you mommy"!!! There is nothing better. Only you could take 500 pics in one night:)
Post a Comment
<< Home