Saturday, November 04, 2006

Mission Completion!

















My Mission? To find something - anything - Little Einsteins related to give Jack for Christmas. Well, look what I found today at the Disney Store! FINALLY!

I have been looking for quite a while to find a play set or some sort of Little Einsteins toy or shirt for my little genius since it is his favorite show. We watch it every day. I had read online that lots of parents were complaining because Disney hadn't done more to market Little Einsteins, seeing as how it is such a fun, educational and popular show. Jack loves Rocket and he absolutely adores Leo and Quincy. (He also really seems to like Annie, but I didn't want to leave June out, so I just brought the boys home today. Although I have a feeling I'll be going back for the girls because that's just how I am.) The dolls talk...And of course Quincy says the famous phrase, "I CAN NOT BUH-LEIVE IT!". They are just too cute. They will be fun to have under the tree on Christmas morning.

Thanks to these guys, I am now well on my way to completing my next Mission: Best Mom Ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home