Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's A Double Super Buzz!
















If you are a fan of Jesco White the Dancing Outlaw, then my reference will be funny (perhaps even quite funny) to you. If you are not a fan of Jesco, then you don't know what you are missing. I highly suggest that you buy a copy of the video and watch it - or I will be happy to loan you mine. Now...on with the photos!

I just can't be done with Halloween quite yet. The decorations are down, but I am just not quite ready to let it go. So, here are a few more pictures of Jack in his Halloween costume. I took these the day we got it. Every time we put on something new, he runs to the dresser in the guest bedroom so that he can see his whole self in the big mirror. He was very taken with himself on this particular day, as you can see.

I was cracking up as I shot these because all I could think about was how, in Toy Story 2, Andy's Buzz comes face-to-face with the display Buzz from Al's Toy Barn. It was kind of like Jack was re-creating the scene. He's my little Double Super Buzz!!

Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home