Friday, August 11, 2006
About Me

- Name: Mary Alice
- Location: United States
I am a 34 year old woman whom God has blessed beyond her wildest dreams. I have been married for nearly eleven years to my best friend and soulmate. We have a gorgeous five year old son. I am a photographer by trade. My friends are one of my greatest treasures. I love photography, design, yard sales, flea markets and finding great deals. Anything that has me rummaging through someone else's junk makes me happy. I am also on a quest to be the Hippest Mom of all time.
I am:
- The Cure
- Erasure
- Trent Dabbs
- Jeff Buckley
- Depeche Mode
- The Smiths
- R.E.M.
- The Sundays
- The Cranberries
- New Order
- TEXAS


1 Comments:
LOL! From one Bobby to another, I can vouch that that IS indeed the sweetest sound in the universe!!!!
Get well soon, Jack!
Post a Comment
<< Home