Chugga Chugga. IN A MINUTE!! Chugga Chugga. Toot! Toot!
"NOW!" - Jack's latest phrase when he wants to go outside, watch a DVD, eat, or anything else thisveryminute.
The other day, he was on the floor at Mimi and Poppa's house playing sweetly with his trains. He does this a lot, as he is very much into trains right now. He knows all the names of the different cars - Thomas, Edward, Jack, Mavis, Alfie, Duncan, Duck, Rusty - and he likes to string them together in different configurations, pushing them around while making all kinds of train noises. He looked so adorable playing so sweetly all by himself, so I grabbed the camera and proceeded to shoot a few pictures. After a while, I said, "Jack, smile for Mommy!" No response. "Hey Jack! Smile!!" No response. "Jack! Yoo-Hoo! Won't you please smile for Mommy?" To which he emphatically replied, "In a minute!".Really?
I tried my best to stifle it, but I started laughing and of course Jack then started laughing too. He totally cracked us both up so we both just rolled around in the floor giggling.
He is the funniest kid. And he knows it. I love that!!













4 Comments:
Are you ever going to change that child's shirt? I mean, it's cute and all, but he's had it on for a week now. Shooo-weee! :o)
Heather,
Although Jack is sometimes a stinky boy, I am happy to say that all of the photos from the last 3 posts were taken on the same day. And yes, he did wear the shirt again yesterday, but it had been washed. So, I am only a neglectful mother in the haircut department, not the clothes washing department!
You are a turkey.
And you love me!
Gotta find that boy an "I love my 'Buddy" shirt...
Post a Comment
<< Home