My Buddy And Me

Today, Jack spent the day hanging out with his GrandBuddy while DeeDee and I went to the Riviera Center Outlet Mall in Foley to do a little shopping (OK, so we did a lot of shopping, but that's ok, right?). DeeDee and I thought we had a big day, but apparrently Jack and Buddy had an even bigger one.First they went down to the Fairhope Pier where they tried to feed the ducks in the little beach park that's there. I am told that the gulls came in and ate all the bread, but Jack enjoyed himself just the same. And yes, I am aware that he desperately needs a haircut.
*By the way, all of the fabulous photos in this post were taken by my father-in -law. I can take no credit for their sweetness!*



Missing all of you at home - See you soon!












1 Comments:
we miss you guys....jake would have loved to be there with jack...hey, maybe we'll have to do a family vacation sometime together!! see you soon! thanks for letting us borrow your hubby last night for moving--he was a great help!
Post a Comment
<< Home