Happiness Is...

I think I could throw all the other toys away and Hercules here would never notice.
Momarazzi: (n) an obsessive, camera-wielding Mommy who vigilantly follows and photographs her child with the sole purpose of never having to say, "Sweetie, would you please, please, please recreate that Once In A Lifetime moment just one more time? Silly Mommy didn't have the camera ready!" Welcome to my world...
3 Comments:
Thanks, Michelle! I had just used the Orange Glo Hardwood Floor System (that's why all the furniture is pushed back!). It is AMAZING. My friend Emily recommended it to me, promising that it would literally change my life. She wasn't kidding. If you have hardwoods - you should definitely check it out! My floors have never been cleaner!
Question: did you following him around clapping and shouting, "Huh-cu-leeez! Huh-cu-leeez!"? :o) Btw, I'm going out to buy Orange Glo right now!!
Run, Heather, run! It's in a big box with floor cleaner, liquid refinisher and a mop with a cleaning pad and refinishing pad.
Let me know what you think!
Post a Comment
<< Home