Must See TV
American Idol will be airing the two hour Greensboro, NC episode - which is where Phillip auditioned.
I am so anxious to see if what they show is anything like the cattle call that it actually was. Be sure to watch for us. We'll be two little faces in the sea of humanity that turned out to audition. And the two people looking most embarrassed when they made us yell "Hey Randy! What's Up Dawg?!" while enthusiastically pumping our fists in the air.
Oh, and also watch for the girl in the shredded bikini dress and the guy with the green hair and shirt that read, "I Lost My Number, Can I Have Yours?". Two of our favorite personalities from the weekend that I am sure will make it onto your TV screen. (I even got serenaded in the bathroom by Bikini Girl - she sang Evanesence and was actually pretty good.)
Enjoy!












2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Girrrr, why di'in they let Rhonetta through? Shooot!
Green-shirt guy and shredded-bikini girl were priceless, as were the Michael Jackson wannabe (both of them) and squeaky mouse-voice chick. I'm still not sure how Phillip fell through the cracks. Maybe if he'd have worn a firefighters uniform... Out of everyone from the NC auditions, I'll have to pull for the sweet little girl with the Macie Gray speaking voice. Anyone who can sing Billie Holiday like that is a winner in my heart of hearts!
Post a Comment
<< Home