Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jenni's Baby Shower

This past Saturday, Emily Merryman, Jana Kelley, Maryann Green and I hosted a Baby Shower in honor of our sweet friend Jenni Denny and her soon-to-be-new-baby Evan. The shower was at my house, although we were so worried about things when I came down with an awful stomach virus on the Wednesday before. That'll throw a wrench in your plans every time.

Praise the Lord for people with Servant's Hearts - because the shower came off without a hitch. Phillip cleaned, Emily and Maryann prepared delicious food and Jana took care of all the paper goods in absentia! I pretty much just showed up. (OK, so I am being a little sarcastic, but no one wanted me breathing on the food so my cooking responsibilities got yanked.) But even so, I forgot to take photos. (Thankfully Jenni and her mom remembered, so I am swiping the photo below from Jenni's blog.) And Jenni has also done a lovely job of writing a shower play-by-play, so you can read all about it here!

I love these girls!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

Look how cute y'all are! I miss you!

1:19 PM, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home