JACK-isms: Volume One
The things that we do understand are quite adorable, so I thought I'd make a current comprehensive list here for everyone to see. I'll keep it updated as more words are understood, which seems to happen in greater numbers every day. Just be sure you read these in that soft, precious little voice with the Southern drawl.
- Bye Bye Jack!
- Bye Bye Da Dee!
- Bye Bye Ma Ma!
- Hieeeeeee!
- Up! Up! Up! Up!
- E - I - E - I - Oh!
- Ow! Ow! Ow! (when looking outside or asked if he wants to go outside)
- I do it! (pronounced "eyedoowih!" as he is stacking his blocks or cups)
- Bobble! Bobble! (spoken as he bangs on the dishwasher, wanting his bottle)
- Boogity, Boogity. ( pronounced "bobbadee!" He learned this from Grandpa - I think it's a NASCAR thing. Thanks, dad. Thanks.)
- All Done! (pronounced "Ah! Ah!", accompanied by sign language)
- Dog (everything is a Dog...seriously.)
- Woof! Woof! (Everytime he sees or hears an actual dog, he barks. This may be the cutest thing he does.)
- No! (pronounced "Naaaaaaw". He got an early start on this one...)
- Uh-Oh! (an old favorite)
- Light Light! (pronounced "Dite Dite", as he points at a light)
- Eat! (accompanied by sign language)
And just today, I was singing "Jesus Loves Me" and was talking to him about praying to Jesus and I asked him to say Amen and Bible. This is what I got:
- Ah May!
- Bie Buh!
Wow. Seeing that list really puts into perspective how big he is getting. No doubt, I will have to post another list very soon - once Phillip and I get our translation abilities up to par.
And to update - Jack is feeling much better. Right now, he is cool as a cucumber, happy as a clam and sleeping like a log. Praise the Lord.
Have a great day, everyone!












1 Comments:
Oh I want to see him again!
At what age did you start sign language with him? I want to chat with you about that sometime.
Post a Comment
<< Home