No One Can Eat Just One
Obviously, we are pretty well childproofed, so I didn't freak out, but I went looking for him pretty darn fast. Well...it didn't take long to find him, or the large mess he was rapidly generating. Check it out:
The Pototo Chip Bandit has been caught red-handed!
Of course, when someone is this cute, it's hard to make them stop doing something this cute. So, against my better judgement, I just let him eat away - I mean, come on - they're Baked Lays, after all!
His eating went something like this: Reach in the bag. Take out a chip. Lay it on the ottoman. Reach back in the bag. Take out another chip. Lay it on the ottoman. Repeat two more times. Pick up first chip, bite it, throw it on the floor. Repeat until all chips are on the floor.
And then...Remember when I said that I let this chow-down continue against my better judgement? Ummm, yeah. I think I'll start listening to my Mommy's Intuition. Right after I took this photo, Jack threw up. All over the ottoman. The red velvet ottoman. That I had just so recently upholstered all by myself.
And just in case anyone was wondering - No, it doesn't appear that velvet is toddler friendly. Oh well, I didn't like it that much, anyway.












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home