Thursday, June 16, 2005

Late Night With The Duncans

I just had to sit down and write about this before bed because I find it quite funny.

About 10 minutes ago, I went in to kiss Jack goodnight , just as I do every night before I, myself, retire for the evening. He was sleeping on his back, so I couldn't resist rubbing that little round belly before covering him back up. When I did, I noticed that he was wet - the waistband of his jammie bottoms had turned down inside his diaper and he was soaked.

I enlisted the aid of Daddy Extraordinaire (aka Phillip) and the two of us somehow (in a tangle of legs, arms, and clothing) managed to change both Jack's diaper and his jammies without waking him. Hee hee.

Now, that's what I call Teamwork!

Thank goodness the sheets weren't wet, or else we just might have had to call for backup.

Goodnight, ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home