Monday, June 13, 2005

The Big Kahuna



I love my friends - So Much!

As you can see, I haven't blogged in nearly a week, and I have been getting phone calls and emails from friends to confirm that I am - in fact - still kickin'. I am thrilled to report that I am - indeed - alive and well. And I feel so very loved!!

We have had the busiest week. A couple of play dates, two birthday parties, and lots and lots of WALKING have left me pretty drained by the end of the day, which is generally when I sit down to unload my thoughts on all of you. I must admit that this week, I have chosen to stare mindlessly at the TV every night rather than communicate with the outside world. For that, I apologize sincerely, because I truly do love sharing Jack's accomplishments and pictures with you - and apparently you love checking in with me!

The photo above was taken this morning, shortly before 7:00. Mr. Surfer Dude looks so precious in his new Jammies from Old Navy that I could just eat him up! He gets sweeter every minute of the day. I know that my saying that gets quite redundant, but I really can think of no other way to put it. Just when I think I couldn't possibly love him an ounce more, my heart seems to expand rather than burst, and a little more love seeps in. Being Jack's Mommy is the biggest blessing I have ever experienced - it's almost indescribable.

There is so much new stuff going on every day and I have taken what seems like a thousand pictures just in the past week. So, for you - The Faithful -I am recommitting to updating the blog at least every other day - and every day if possible, even if it's just a photo. I want to do this - I need to do this - for those who care about us, for Phillip & myself, and really, truly - for Jack.

So, get ready. The Momarazzi is back. And she is on fire! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! More news from Jack and his mom. Looking forward to seeing 'em soon.

6:18 PM, June 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home