Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Back To Life

...Back To Reality, Back to the Here and Now, Yeah...I used to love that song in Junior High, but I digress.

I am happy to report that everyone is feeling much better here at the Duncan abode. I wouldn't say that I am at 100% just yet, but I am getting there. After so much rest over the last few days, I definitely had energy to spare today. And I expended all that energy on poor Jack who, I think, will probably rest well tonight.

We danced around a lot (to the Boys II Men Throwback CD - Has anyone else heard this? Phillip discovered it on iTunes and - despite my more alternative musical taste - it's perfect for gettin' a little groove on), practiced walking, ran some errands, and finally played outside with....Can you guess? Come on...Yep. The Wagon. Or Stewart, as he is affectionately known.



Jack is finally over his Grass Phobia, so we have lots more room to play. In fact, this afternoon he decided to show the grass just who's Boss by pulling it up by the handful and feeding it to Stewart.



Jack even tried to eat a leaf!



And remember what I said earlier today about a Certain Someone being absolutely Irresistible? Yeah, well - it only got worse as the day wore on. Those cheeks! Those pouty lips!



And then, if that weren't enough cuteness, he gives me this look:



Which is so Phillip. I do not stand a chance against these two. They've got me - hook, line and sinker.

(Yay!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

Oh my gosh, can I just bite those cheeks off??? Please?!

10:30 AM, June 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No biting the grandbaby, please!

12:59 PM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home