Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Good Day, Sunshine!

Yes, I know it's raining outside.

But, inside our house, it's all sunshine and smiles!



This Happy Jack is a far cry from the Miserable Jack of yesterday. Ugh. Yesterday was awful for him. My normally active and happy little boy just wanted to be held and snuggled (which was perfectly fine with me). He slept the majority of the day in my arms (which was also perfectly fine with me). But as much as I loved it, I'd much rather him be all over the place and feel good than to be cuddled up with me and feel sick. Thank you, PediaLyte, for perking him back up!!

I just knew that when I woke up this morning, I would be confronted with yet another day of poopie diapers and crying, but instead, I got this - what an unexpected blessing!



The little guy seems to be on the mend. Not 100% yet, but definitely on the mend. I am so thankful. I really missed seeing those pearly whites!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

what a sweet, sweet face! so happy he's feeling better!

9:17 AM, June 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so happy he is feeling better and even happier that i got to rock him to sleep this morning!

give him a kiss for me.

11:18 AM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home