The Cheese Stands Alone

And this particular slice goes by the name of Jack Duncan.
Check out our Toddler! He is such a Big Boy - can you even believe it? I know I certainly can't. I just pulled his hospital onesie from his drawer, and was stunned by how tiny it is - and by just how much he has grown and changed these last thirteen months.
I took a series of these pictures today - He stood rooted to that particular spot for several minutes - looking at times hesitant, at times unhappy, but generally just plain ecstatic to be standing up so straight and tall.
Who would ever guess that he was running a fever of 101.3 at the time? He's my Super Trooper!












1 Comments:
So glad the little buddy is feeling better the last couple of days. Wish we could be there with with him (and with both of you, of course) more often. The Mommarazzi blog surely helps a lot, making us feel more plugged in with his daily activities. Thank you for all you put into it.
Post a Comment
<< Home