Someone Pinch Me.
I am beside myself. I am not ashamed to say it. Get ready Amy - We are so camping out for tickets!
Momarazzi: (n) an obsessive, camera-wielding Mommy who vigilantly follows and photographs her child with the sole purpose of never having to say, "Sweetie, would you please, please, please recreate that Once In A Lifetime moment just one more time? Silly Mommy didn't have the camera ready!" Welcome to my world...
8 Comments:
You too?!? Oh, good. I was beginning to think I was the only one!
I am laughing so hard. Oh the memories...please tell me you had the big buttons on your denim jacket and purse. ;-) I had a huge Crush on Joe ("Please don't go girl")Who was your crush?
'Tis a shame that all of your male readers must choose between their man card & your blog. "I'll be Loving You" is in the top 10 of songs not permitted in the official man book... preceeded and followed by every other "recording" from the spew kids. As for "Hanging Tough", we (as an organization) refuse to recognize it as an actual song. It is listed under "zoo noises captured on tape". Oh, that you would have us make such a choice...
Loving you and protesting,
The Husband
GOOD LORD, Ethel! Only you (and apparantly Elizabeth S)... Thanks for the laugh today; I needed it after having had only bottled water and lettuce with some balsamic vinegar!
I am grinning from ear to ear listening to the songs on your page!!! WE must get out our old VHS tapes and brush up on the dance moves.. HA!! Wow does that bring back MEMORIES..sister, its on!!! I am quite certain Joey and Jon still want to meet us :))
Love
Amy
WHAT?!?! Don't you remember Clark and I bringing you a poster at Royal Arms?!?!
ANd you know I will so be there with you
Christy and i so did bring you a poster and i have the pic to prove it!
Oh yes, Jennifer and Christy - I remember that night well. I have the photo too!! And if I looked hard enough I bet I still have the poster...
Michelle - my One True Love (until Phillip, of course) was Joe. Those baby blues were just too much and "Please Don't Go Girl" still makes me cry. Unfortunately, it was not available to play on the blog, otherwise that's what you'd be hearing every time you visit!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home