Oh Happy Day!
Unfortunately for me, I wasn't feeling so great. There has been a stomach virus going around and I think I had a mild case of it. My sweet hubby took Jack outside to play and let me go back to bed. I hate that I missed all the fun, but thankfully Phillip is a wizard with the camera.
Jack was so happy to finally get to play in the snow. He has been wanting to have a snowball fight, make snow angels and build a snowman. Although there wasn't enough snow for him to create his very own Frosty, he really did enjoy himself and we all enjoyed looking out at the Winter Wonderland for the rest of the day!












9 Comments:
I love the next to last picture. So sweet! Good job, Phillip.
Great pics. My mom was ticked that she wasn't out of school. So nice to be young and not in school. :)
Have you always had that nice deck?
I love the next to last photo. Precious!!
That Phillip... wow, what a catch. You are so lucky!
Love,
that Phillip
Yay for SNOW!!
I love the picture of him blowing on his hand!!! Hope you are feeling better!!!
AWESOME pictures... You really have some talent in your family. So glad that Jack had fun and that Phillip got to enjoy some time with the little guy!
We've all had the stomach bug too! Yuck!
I LOVE the pic of Jack trying to (I assume) blow the snow off his hand. Sooo cute!!
Those photos are wonderful. No way anyone can see them & not smile. =)
Hope you are feeling better! Unhappy tummies are no fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home