Saturday, January 05, 2008

Feelin' Great in 2008!

Happy New Year everyone! In case you have been wondering, the Duncans are alive and well. One of my resolutions, if you hadn't guessed already, is to spend a lot less time on the computer - hence the lack of posting since before Christmas. (I actually blocked the net on my computer during daytime hours and can only access it now after 9 p.m.. Needless to say, it has worked well and I am amazed by the extra time I have found in my day!)

We had a wonderful holiday, although the month of December seems like a blur. I turned 33 on the sixteenth and that kicked off a flood of activity for us. We had Jack's school Christmas program and Breakfast with Santa at church. We were able to see most all of our family at some point around Christmas, so that was wonderful. Santa was very generous this year and we had so much fun getting ready for his arrival. Jack was a blast - enjoying everything we did and filling every waking minute with the beauty of his sweet little voice singing Christmas carols. In fact, he's still singing them and is quite concerned that the fire in our fireplace might burn Santa if he decided to come back!

My sweet boy is suffering from pink-eye at the moment. OK, so the eye drops are causing more suffering than the actual conjunctivitis, but still...So, yesterday we made the biggest, coolest, most awesome train track and that kept him busy pretty much all day. We were so proud of our creation that I thought I'd share a photo.




I promise to also share photos from our holiday very soon, so please check back. (You know that I can't write just ONE holiday post, so it may take a while!) Happy 2008 everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth S said...

I am sure that my computer won't let me limit the internet to a certain time, since it's about a thousand years old, but I need that feature!!

8:31 PM, January 06, 2008  
Blogger Mary Alice said...

Elizabeth - I bet you can. Phillip did it for me, or else I'd tell you exactly how. All I know is that we have Comcast service and there is a way you can go to your ISP's homepage and enter your IP address and set the hours of usage. (I have no idea what I just said haha.)

I know it's cheating, but it has really helped me!

9:52 PM, January 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home