This is by far my favorite line from Diego's Dino Rescue video. It cracks me up every time I hear it, which is often - it's one of those lines I think they threw in there just to give the parents a chuckle. I wish I were so clever as to think to rhyme Cretaceous with gracious. Or maybe even spacious. Maybe that's why I have yet to be hired as a writer for Nickelodeon. Perhaps if I could find a word to rhyme with Jurassic, or maybe even Mesozoic...
But I digress. It is now time for yet another dinosaur post.
A couple of weekends ago, Phillip and I took Jack and his cousin Spencer to the Adventure Science center to see the Dino Rumble exhibit. Both boys had already been once, but they wanted to go together. Yes, dinosaurs are way cooler when experienced with your best bud. (And probably less intimidating, too.)
I thought I'd share a few photos from our day. These are the last ones I got before the Great Camera Accident occurred. Ugh.
And speaking of accidents (or lack thereof) ...Jack has been accident free since Sunday, with the exception of Tuesday when he had a small issue at school. But you know - who can blame him for not listening to his bladder when there is so much other fun stuff to do?
I am so proud of my Big Boy who, just this evening, walked into the bathroom, pulled down his pants, climbed up on the stool, sat down on the potty and tee-teed all by himself without any help or any tears. We are making serious progress here, folks!
Have a great Friday, everyone!
4 Comments:
Sounds like Jack is doing GREAT with the potty stuff. That's awesome. I hope we'll be there one day.
Oh, the science museum. I spent many a happy day there with my dad when I was a little girl. I think he might have enjoyed himself more than I did. I can't wait to take T$ when we come for a visit in October. I know it's changed a lot in the last 20 years.
I wish I had known about that exhibit. Luke loves dinosaurs!
Hi Mary Alice!
Glad to hear that the "Fall Blog" is coming soon. Especially looking forward to seeing what you do with 30 pumpkins!!!
Hi Mary Alice,
I just came to check out your blog from your email a few weeks ago. We love the Museum and I've been watching Diego's Dinasour adventure all morning and love that line too! I've not really been watching it...my boys have! Anyway, just wanted to pop over and say hi to a fellow Nashville blogger!
Post a Comment
<< Home