A Grateful Heart and a Broken Camera
It's still amazing to me that anyone would care to read my rambling thoughts (even though I read approximately 25 people's rambling thoughts on a daily basis, so I guess I do sort-of understand). I think we always find others more interesting than we find ourselves, don't you think?
I sometimes worry that I gush too much over Jack - you know, like a mom who thinks her child is flawless and can Do No Wrong - but then I have a moment with him like I had the other night and I realize that I could never gush enough. All I know to do is just share what my heart is feeling as best as my inadequate words will allow. Having my feelings validated by so many wonderful people is really encouraging for me as a Mom, so I thank each of you who reads my blog and each of you who made my day with your loving words.
Have a Happy week!












4 Comments:
That picture of his toes is precious. I love baby feet! Eventhough Jack isn't a baby anymore :( I painted a plate at one of those pottery places when Campbell was 8 weeks old and put her footprints on it. Glad you are doing well! Love ya.
Oh! I feel for you. I am addicted to my camera, and it would drive me nuts if it was broken even if it was temporary. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Additionally, I also appreciate your sweet posts. Walker laughs at me when he finds me tearing up reading your blogs because I just have to picture my little guy saying those things a few years from now. Jack is just too sweet!
Hey, we have the same Jungle book. Gotta love the pop up sssssnake!!
I can't believe you broke your camera!!! That is the one thing that makes me nervous about getting a nice one. Jack's pics are as precious as ever and no you don't gush too much:)
Post a Comment
<< Home