Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Goodbye, sweet Copeland.

I never had the chance to meet you, but you so greatly impacted my life. I know that you are now radiant, resting peacefully in the arms of Jesus, blushing the most beautiful shade of pink!

I know that many of you who read my blog also know the story of Copeland's short, yet fully-lived, life. But for those who haven't been following along, I encourage you to read Boothe and Conor's blog from the beginning. You will never be the same.

We are blessed to know this family from Jack's pre-school. Sellers, the Farley's eldest daughter, and Jack were in class together last year. I can honestly say that every word you read from them is so representative of who they really are: incredible parents with real, human emotions who are completely and totally sold-out for God. Please, please lift them up in prayer as they are in the midst of the most difficult task a parent could ever face - saying goodbye to their precious baby girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth S said...

I know you already know this, but my life will never be the same because of them. I can't thank them enough for sharing their journey with me. Actually, I suppose I should thank you, too, because if it weren't for your link to their blog, I never would have found it. Well, I probably would because I believe God led me there. Anyway, love you.

6:16 AM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

MAD -- I've been following since we sat together on the first day of preschool. I would sit at the computer daily and weep as I read -- sometimes happy tears, sometimes sad. I know that we were the ones who were supposed to be encouraging them, but the Farley's blessed me in ways that I'm sure they will never know.

10:33 AM, September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home