Sunday, September 30, 2007

Copeland Fair Farley...

If you haven't been to Boothe and Conor's blog yet to see the video prepared for baby Copeland's memorial service, you must do so. Phillip and I were so fortunate to actually be there to share in the celebration of Copland's life yesterday and I just really have no words, which as you know, is rare for me. Boothe & Conor's letter to their daughter along with the powerful video speaks volumes about the love a parent has for a child and the love our Father has for us.

Please continue to lift this family up as they continue to long for their daughter in the weeks and months ahead. I pray that everyone who encounters their story will be as blessed as I have been.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth S said...

I wanted to be there so badly, but Stephen had to work. The video and letter are amazing. Like I said before, I am changed. Grateful and changed. Love you.

11:02 AM, September 30, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

I don't know this family but they have touched me. I sat last night and read most of their blog... and bawled my eyes out! What a testimony of faith. What a reminder of God's many blessings in my life. Thanks for sharing.

1:34 PM, October 02, 2007  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I really wanted to go to the memorial, but wasn't able to. A few friends were there and said it was beautiful. I loved the video and the song Jason wrote, I'm sure that's something they will treasure forever. They are still so heavy on my heart.

10:22 AM, October 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home