Thursday, June 01, 2006

Teef? Bwush Teef? Peese? Peese?

I hear this request probably 10 times a day. It melts my heart to hear that sweet voice say these words.

And I am very pleased, of course, that Jack is already developing good hygeine. I am well aware that it's because the toothpaste tastes like bubblegum that he would brush his teeth for hours if I would only let him, not a burning desire for a gleaming smile. Nevertheless, the teeth are getting brushed - a lot. And he only occasionally needs help reaching the chompers in the very back. So, at least for now, we spend lots of time in the bathroom, on the duckie step stool, brushing. And brushing. And brushing.

And being utterly adorable in the process.

2 Comments:

Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

That's good stuff! I can think of worse habits to form. Talley hopped up in my lap to see Jack's picture and, of course, said "Teef, Teef."

7:39 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Raven said...

That is SO cute. He couldn't be any more adorable!!!

6:18 AM, June 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home