The Loot

One Nicely-Patinaed, Heavy Brass Candlestick: $5.00.

One Really Cool Insence Burner (for that Jasmine incence I bought two years ago...no it's not haunted, that's just smoke.): $3.00.

One pair of Beautiful Black Lizard Cowboy Boots for Phillip: $10.00.

One Saturday morning spent riding around town, bargaining, meeting new people, laughing and drinking coffee with my two favorite boys in the world: Priceless.
(We made it home from our Yard Sale Adventure with more Loot, including a board book Jack got for free because he put on a real show and a nice family thought he was too cute. I'll post some pictures of my favorite Treasure shortly, once I get it all fixed up.)












2 Comments:
Mary Alice - I hope you are doing well! I am amazed at the treasures you find at Yard Sales. Please write a "Yard Sales for Dummies" guide for novices like me. :) I want to walk away with the cool stuff that you seem to find!
Much more successful than the previous Saturday's expedition - the morning expedition, that is. The afternoon's expedition (horsing around) went very well, indeed.
Post a Comment
<< Home