Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Blogging Hiatus

Yes, friends, I am still alive.

I have just been on a bit of a self-imposed Blogging Hiatus. I needed a break.

I recognize that I spend way too much time on the computer, so I decided that I needed to cut back drastically and then add stuff back in slowly. I actually went four whole days without checking email!

But I am back - and I have much to share. Two weekends ago was Cousin Spencer's fabulous birthday and a trip to the Georgia Aquarium. This past weekend was a romantic and relaxing "grown-ups only" getaway, which is what I am sitting down to write about right now. But I can't just write - there will be many drafts before I actually post - so I wanted to let everyone know that I am alive, more than well, and re-joining the land of the Blog.

I have missed you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to have you back

5:01 PM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home