Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It always tastes better when you make a mess...At least that's what Jack seems to think!


Jack is most certainly a boy after my own heart (and oh, those eyes!!). Here he is, feeding himself - quite well, I might add - a bowl of Chocolate Ice Cream at Mimi and Poppa's house the other night. I don't suppose I have to tell you how much he enjoyed it.

By the way, I think my Blogging Hiatus has seriously messed up my Writing Mojo. Nothing is flowing at the moment, but I am still working diligently on the posts about our last two weekends. Just thought I'd wet your whistle with this gem of a photo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you two yesterday. Thank you for always opening your home to me & the boys-we always feel so welcome!! Thanks for listening & for the coffee-Love you friend!

2:31 PM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home