I am happy to report that Evan Harrison Denny was born this past Friday evening, February 10th at 8:08 pm. He weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 19 and a half inches long. Jenni and Phillip are his proud parents and Jake is his very excited big brother. I have been dying to post a few photos of him, but I wanted Jenni to be able to post a couple of times on her blog before I showed him off here!
Here he is with his Mommy and Daddy and the little puppy dog that Jack brought to him in the hospital.

And here he is with his Aunt MayMay:

And his Uncle Bup:

And meeting his BigBrotherFromAnotherMother, Jack:

Evan is beautiful and we are certainly glad that he is finally here and that everyone in the Denny household is doing well!
2 Comments:
Thank you for such a sweet post! I'm so thankful to have you in my life-you are such a wonderful friend! Get that sweet Jack better so we can have a play date with all 3 kids!
Mary Alice, that is the *best* picture of you with the baby!!! You are so gorgeous! Totally disgusting. ;)
And congrats to your friends - gorgeous little one.
Post a Comment
<< Home