My Funny Valentines
I was able to spend the morning with Jack, aka Mr. Extreme Bedhead, as he was trying to decide whether or not he liked his new tent. (The verdict is still out, but I am sure he will come around.)

We then drove out to meet Phillip, aka The Love of My Life, at Cracker Barrell for lunch. We don't get to do that very often, so it was a real treat. A couple of people commented on what a beautiful and well-behaved boy Jack is. I couldn't help feeling my heart swell just a little!
I love both of my Boys so much. They are God's gift to me on this earth and because of that I feel like the most blessed woman alive. I love how Jack is becoming more and more like his Daddy. How they love to be together and roughhouse in a way only they can. And I love how they love me. And that we are a family.
I hope that each of you reading, whomever or wherever you are, is surrounded by the love of friends and family on this, the sweetest of days!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home