Monday, May 09, 2005

My Little Engine That Could



Will he ever stop?



Yo, I don't know.



Give him a wagon -
And he'll Go!


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry, sorry. Really sorry. Just a little Vanilla Ice humor there, in case you were concerned I was trying to launch my rap career. Not happening.

As you can see, the Little Red Wagon has quickly become like a member of the family. Jack is still most happy pushing it - but will settle for just standing behind it, posing. As long as a hand is on the Wagon, he is just peachy. (Trying to remove that hand to go in for bath time is another blog for another time.)



It's funny, now that I am looking at these photos together, it's like looking at stills from a Baby Aerobics Video. Here, he should be shouting, "Now, raise that knee! Raise it! Point the toe! And up! And down! 5 more! You can do it!"



"Now, tap that toe! Keep tapping! Feel the burn in the calf! Feel it!"



I can assure you that he definitely gets a workout. I would really be curious to know how many miles those Chunky Legs have walked so far! But we'll keep pushing on, as long as I still get to see joyful expressions like this:



Goodnight, all. We're pooped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home