Monday, May 02, 2005

Been Caught Snoopin'

I am still sorting through the Party pictures. I know, I'm hurrying.

On Friday, I was folding laundry while Jack was chasing his basketball around the house. I noticed after a minute that he had gotten awfully quiet. I went into the livivng room and this was the sight that greeted my eyes:



Mr. Chunky Legs had discovered one of his birthday presents from my parents. Obviously, it was not actually hidden, but I had no idea that he would just happen upon it and find it so interesting. Needless to say, he pushed his new Radio Flyer around for quite a while.

I couldn't wait to get him outside in it today. And he loves it!! (Great idea, Dad!)



I pulled him all over the backyard and up and down the driveway. I also got him out and let him push it - which he did - all over the place. Our neighbors' dog was running around and Jack was fairly interested in her, pointing and exclaiming "Dah!" each time she ran past.

Once we came in, Jack kept reaching for the back door and saying "Ow!" - I suppose he now knows what Out means, and I also suppose that's where we'll be going again this afternoon after his nap. Too fun!

On another note, for those of you following Tooth Watch 2005, you should be aware that Jack is now cutting Tooth #4 and Tooth #5. Both are uppers. So, that's 5 teeth total - two on the bottom and three on top- I can't believe it!

OK. Birthday Party pictures. I know, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home