Happiness Is...
I am so in love with my husband and my little boy. Honestly, I am just not sure how my love keeps growing, but it does every day. And talking about love - Phillip and Jack are so completely wrapped up in each other. They are Best Buddies! And that makes my heart so happy!
Speaking of Phillip...Isn't he so very handsome?
Here's a funny bit of pop culture trivia in relation to the man I married: I have decided that there is an uncanny resemblance between Phillip and "Boston Rob" Mariano from Survivor and The Amazing Race. I thought I was the only one who saw it, but Phillip has actually had perfect strangers come up to him exclaiming, "Oh my gosh, you look just like Boston Rob!!" Am I crazy? Wait, don't answer that.

We were secretly rooting for he and Amber to stay in the Race until the end simply because it was so much fun watching every week and exclaiming, "Oh, Phillip, that expression was so you!" (*Especially the grin*) Even Rob's persuasiveness, resoursefulness and sense of humor are so similar to Phillip's - but thank goodness Phillip is nicer. Hee Hee. Anyway, so I am married to a Sort of Celebrity look-alike. Boston Rob and Nashville Phillip - separated at birth. That makes me giggle. But I am deliriously tired, so I might be the only one giggling.
G'night!












3 Comments:
WOW~Phillip really does look like
Boston Rob!!! I'm patiently waiting on a post you promised me last week on Jake & Jack & the wagon....come on MayMay, I'm dying to see the picture that you said was great!! Anyway, call us if you need us this week & we'll see ya soon!
Love~Aunt Jenni
Oh my goodness! I'd never thought of it, but now TOTALLY see it! Nashville Phillip... :)
Trying to catch up on your blog - not enough time to be online lately & I've missed it! So sorry to hear about your grandmother but glad that it sounds like she's doing better??
And we've got to talk about the flying thing, sister.
I'd say they left the less funny one up North, too. You crack me up!
Post a Comment
<< Home