Sunday, May 22, 2005

The First Passenger



I know, I know. These are the two most beautiful little boys you have ever seen. I know.

Last Friday night Phillip, Jenni and Jake Denny came over for dinner. After eating way too much, we all went outside to play with Stewart, the Little Red Wagon. (Hey, I asked for name suggestions, and Stewart was the best I got!) I snapped the above photo just as Phillip rounded the corner with them. The four of us agree that it definitely looks like a magazine ad - my Phillip suggesting a Polo ad and Jenni's Phillip leaning more toward Abercrombie & Fitch. (As a side note, has anyone else noticed that I went from having lots of Jason's in my life to lots of Phillip's? Why must it always be so confusing?!) Needless to say, I was so happy with the shot that I printed out a 5x7 for us and one for the Denny's and had it framed for them as a surprise. Thus, the delay in posting!

Jake happily became Jack's first passenger in The Wagon. He obviously took his job quite seriously, overseeing all of the navigation duties, while Jack provided the brute strength.



These two are quite the pair. My heart is joyful when I think that one day, when both boys are grown and have kids of their own, Jake might might look at Jack and say, "Remember that time when we were kids and your dad pulled us around in your wagon?"

Hmmm. Now that's a warm fuzzy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girlfriend~
We are gonna have to fight the ladies off one day cause these two boys are lil' cuties!! I love the pictures of them, esp. the magazine
ad!! I know we & the boys will have tons of memories together & I can't wait to look back one day & share them with their future wives...but I can't think of that right now or I'll cry! love you!

8:30 PM, May 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home