Mary Alice Paintbrushhands
I am working on what feels like the Neverending Painting Project at the moment. I am painting woodwork. Now, I love to paint. As most of you know, I have painted nearly every room in my house at least twice, sometimes three or four times. I love color and I especially love experimenting with it and trying new things. However, all of my woodwork is White High Gloss Enamel, and that's getting pretty boring (and a little goopy).
I am trying to get it all done for Jack's party on Saturday, but after only completing the trim in the Living Room tonight, I have come to the conclusion that I probably won't finish it all. I really only lack bits and pieces here and there (which very plainly shows my inability to complete one project before moving on to another one). Oh well. Life will go on, right?
There's really nothing new here - I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is checking in with us on a regular basis. I never thought I'd get 100 hits on my little blog, let alone over 1,000! I hope that Jack and I can keep you somewhat entertained, and make you smile from time to time. I probably will be scarce over the next few days until I finish up the party stuff. So, don't think I've quit posting - I'll be back with a vengeance (and probably lots of good messy-face birthday cake pictures) in a few days!
It's after midnight here, so I am off to bed. Crazy Hair Jack says good night from the tub!
Birthday Countdown: 3 days til he's ONE!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home