Tooth Watch 2005: An Update
It seems as though Jack's Right Upper Middle Tooth somehow got wind of the fact that this weekend there will be Chocolate Cake and Ice Cream - and never being one to turn down sweets - has decided to show up just in time for the Birthday Party. Yes, Jack is now the proud owner of three teeth! Way to go, Jack!
We think that Tooth #4 has also broken through, but we can't tell for sure. If it has, it is so slightly that I don't feel it would be good journalism to report on it just yet. So, I'll keep checking and reporting!
My mom and I got our hair cut this morning and we took Jack along, as we always do. I want him to get familiar with Miss Eve (who is too fabulous, by the way) so that when it's time for his Big Boy Haircut, he will hopefully not pitch a fit. Eve doesn't seem to think it will be long before he's ready, as he already has a ton of hair and is in desperate need of a trim.
I was first in the chair this morning, so Jack was pretty much ready for a nap or some crawling around by the time I was done. So, in an attemt to amuse him, I pulled out the camera. I actually got some pretty cute shots. Several of them are blurry (and a little off-color) because hey - it's hard to take a picture of yourself and a moving baby using one hand! So, I have decided that I will just pretend I wanted them to look this way - kind of Artsy Fartsy. I am sure my friend Amanda, the Photographer, will appreciate that.
Here, I really thought he was looking at the camera:
I just love those cheeks and eyelashes from this angle:
Here, I think he's trying to decide if he likes Mommy's new haircut. (I am growing it back out again, there's a shocker):
And I'll close with one particularly adorable shot:
Birthday Countdown: 2 days til he's ONE!












1 Comments:
Your hair looks GAWRGEOUS as always, my dear! You are fabulous! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home