We are all so very excited about this year. Jack is in the four year old class and his teacher is the incomparable Miss Faye. Faye is a hero of mine, and our family loves her and her family so much. We are blessed to go to church with them and to have been touched by their kindness for many years. Miss Faye is also Ryan's grandmother. Ryan is one of Jack's favorite people in the world, so that makes Miss Faye extra-special in Jack's book!
Unfortunately, most of my photos from inside the school did not turn out nice enough to share, but here are a few shots I love from our very special Snoopy Day...We are so blessed!
4 Comments:
I absolutely LOVE the second to last picture of you and Jack. I love your hair! You look fabulous!
I love Miss Faye too!!! She is also one of my favorite people in the world. Great pictures!!
Who even cares if the ones from inside didn't turn out... the ones you posted are beautiful! No better memories than the love and laughter shared between a parent and his/her child!
Hi Mary Alice! You don't know me...I stumbled upon your blog and had to post a comment. I LOVE your header...too funny! It sounds like you were describing me. Your family is precious...and I have a Jack, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home