Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Resting.

We've been doing lots of this at our house over the last few days. Jack has had a head cold and a cough and I am recuperating rather slowly from a very stubborn case of intestinal flu. (We like to start our summers off right!) Phillip has been been caring for both of us and so far has only a headache and a little exhaustion to show for his efforts. We are hanging in, but it has been a very hard few days.

I couldn't resist snapping this photo of Jack last night. Because he's becoming more and more of a Big Boy every day, he is now sleeping in the top bunk. He loves sleeping up there with his big poster of Simba and King Mufasa. He says that they "keep the bad guys and the scary sleep-stories away". Works for me. And apparently it works for Jack, too!
We're gonna keep resting and recovering for a little while longer. But I'll be back soon. I owe somebody a 31st Birthday letter!

3 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

precious boy!! hope you guys are feeling better--we need to get together soon!

9:26 AM, May 29, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth S said...

So sweet! Sorry you guys have been sick. Luke sleeps like this, with his hands folded under his cheek. One day I will get a picture of it. Precious!

6:14 AM, May 30, 2008  
Blogger Heather said...

If you guys don't get an answering machine, I'm gonna... well, I'm not going to be able to check on you!!! Hope you're feeling better. Let us know if you need anything!

7:55 PM, May 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home