Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Snug As A Bug In A Rug


Jack, this morning, on the couch. Cuddled up under a chenille baby blanket. So snuggly. So toasty warm. So ready for a nap. But so into his new "On the Go" Baby Einstein video. He sat just like this until the credits rolled - a full 40 minutes.

Learning all about Riding, Sailing and Soaring. And every time a horn beeped he did this:



Could you just eat him up or what?

4 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

Oh. My. Coziness.

1:21 PM, November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he looks so cute...we'll have to come snuggle with him this winter!
I hope you get to feeling better & please call us for anything!!

2:14 PM, November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow the pictures are all great! Jerry told me they were wonderful but it was even better than I expected. I would squeeze him he looks so cute. I can tell we have been busy because I was so far behind in "blog" reading. We are looking forward to seeing Jack and the rest of the family this weekend! Keep up the pictures!!!
DEE DEE

5:56 PM, November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay,so it will take me time to catch up on the last 6months of Jack's life. Just a few to many Jack's and Jake's around here!!!
Miss you-he is just precious. Coffee soon?
Love ya,
Kristi

7:14 PM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home