Happy Turkey Day!
I am so mindful today of just how thankful I am for so many things in my life. Thankful just to be alive, in such a year of tragedy and sadness for so many. Our sweet Jack was sick over the weekend with a viral throat infection and ran a fever of nearly 105 degrees for several days. I am especially thankful the he will be well for Thanksgiving Dinner! He would have been so disappointed to miss Sweet Potatos, Dressing and Mac & Cheese (not to mention all the hugs and kisses from Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins)!I had planned to write a Thankfulness List today. And I have written it - only it's in my head rather than here. Preparation for Good Food and Family have kept me tied up all day. And will do the same tomorrow. Hopefully on Friday (when the GrandDuncans are here to play with Little Bit) I can sit down and give voice to my thoughts.Until then, I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Take time to be thankful. May God bless you and yours wherever you are!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home