Still Recovering
I started reading my new copy of Harry Potter around 12:25 (or just as soon as Phillip walked in the door with it) Saturday morning and I wrapped it up sometime around 3:00 yesterday afternoon. I haven't slept a whole lot.
I am really not sure what to say except that, when I finished, I felt like I had been beaten with a stick. But in a good way.
If you are a Harry fan, then you know what I mean when I say that it just takes time to process it all. I do know that this is my favorite book by far - full of surprises and rich storytelling. I pretty much sobbed uncontrollably for the last three chapters. And I am not exaggerating one bit. I think I am still in a bit of shock.
And as for my theory on Dudley being the Half-Blood Prince - well, I couldn't have been further from correct. Thank goodness J.K. Rowling is writing these books and not me.
I have much to update you all on. Jack is beyond adorable - as always - so, I hope to get new stories and pictures updated sometime today or tomorrow - now that I have returned from Hogwarts!












1 Comments:
Finished it at 11:00 Saturday night. I call it my Harry Potter day of vacation--all I did was read. The book kind of took me over for a while. Brad started it right after I finished it, and I warned him--watch out, you won't be able to stop once you start. Well, he finished it early, early Sunday morning. We both have been suffering Harry Potter hang-over's this week. But I have to say, the high was worth it. Can't wait for seven.
Post a Comment
<< Home