This past Saturday, we joined our friends Scott, Heather, Emmy & Eli at the Franklin Pumpkinfest. There was so much to see and lots of fun things for the kids to do. Jack and Emmy (his beloved & betrothed) had so much fun jumping in the inflatables & riding ponies. There were lots of fun people in costumes & all kinds of artisans displaying their wares- but the very best part was spending the day laughing and talking with friends and watching the kids enjoy each others' company.As you can see from the photos, Jack & Emmy have a wonderfully sweet friendship...and Jack is convinced (to Scott's chagrin) that "God made Emmy a girl and me a boy so that we can get married." All I can say is that if he is right, I have a really nice head start on their wedding slideshow! Enjoy the photos - They are some of my favorites in a long time! Happy Fall, Ya'll!
2 Comments:
How sweet, young love!
I have no idea how we didn't run into you guys! Looks like you had falltastic fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home