The Newest Duncan: Aidyn Landreth!
Phillip's brother and his wife left on Sunday to travel to China where they would be adopting their beautiful daughter. We have now received word that it's official...Aidyn is one of us!
You can read all about her and see her photos here!
Praise God!!!












4 Comments:
Oh, MA! She is beautiful! Congratulations to all the Duncans!
she is so sweet!! I can't wait to meet her in person!! tell everyone congrats from us!!
Technology is great except now that I have seen her I am about to explode wanting to hold her. Jeremy told me at 12:43 am when he called that she had on her pink Alabama socks so I know she is truly at Duncan. Jerry read Spencer the bib in the picture and asked him who the big brother was and Spencer yelled ME! How is my oldest baby doing - it seems like a lifetime since I got to play with him (I don't even remember July). As soon as Jerry gets home we will work on a calendar to get to Nashville and get a Jack fix. Have a great day!!! DeeDee
I have to agree with everyone else, she is beautiful. What an exciting way to add to your family. I know you can't wait to meet her. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
Rebekah
Post a Comment
<< Home