Friday, April 15, 2005

Mommy's Boys



My father-in-law left me a not-so-subtle comment on my last entry that I was posting too many stories and not enough pictures, so I thought I would try and make him happy. This one's for you, Grandbuddy!!

Phillip and Jack really love bath time in the evenings because it always undoubtedly turns in to play time. Play time for these two involves lots of flips and upside down hanging. Jack is definitely all boy, and really enjoys all the rough-and-tumble his Daddy can dish out. Shortly after I snapped this picture, Jack ended up suspended by his ankles behind Phillip's back if I remember correctly.

I sure do love my boys!!

(As a side note, it's going to be a quiet evening around here tonight. My mom is coming to get Jack as we speak for a slumber party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Oh, how he loves being spoiled rotten! And oh, how I love going to SATCO for dinner...

Blogging may be slow to non-existent over the weekend as I plan to do some preliminary getting ready for the Big Barnyard Birthday Bash that is to take place here two weeks from tomorrow! I can't believe it!!)

Happy weekend, ya'll.

Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hust can't stand to see a "0 comments" under two of my favorite buddies. So here's a comment -
"Those are two of my favorite buddies."

3:36 PM, April 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's supposed to be "Just," not "Hust." This commenting stuff is hard work.

3:37 PM, April 16, 2005  
Blogger Raven said...

Big Barnyard Birthday Bash... I love it!!! Mary Alice, I cannot believe he's going to be 1. Can't wait to see all the pics from the party!!

5:37 PM, April 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home