Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Big Boy Jammies



I just LOVE the Big Boy Jammies at Old Navy. Can I get an amen? Cheap, Cute and Comfy.

Whew.

Please forgive the above picture - it's a few weeks old - but Jack and I just got home from Mother's Day Out at church. I volunteered for the baby class (thinking it would be a breeze) only to discover that I had 5 babies all by myself! Thankfully, another Mommy not scheduled to work stayed with me til everyone was content without their own Mommy.

Sweet Jack, bless him, he just played so nicely all by himself and allowed Mommy to feed, hold and rock the other babies. He is an angel, he really is. To have such crazy, all-over-the-place parents, he is a poster child for Calm, Cool and Collected.

(I am all about the triple capital C's today - I am incoherent with exhaustion.)

Speaking of capital letters, we are Pooped with a capital P, and are both going down for a nap - hence, the jammie picture.

I've got some good stuff for later on tonight, so check back with me. I am so excited that people are actually reading about our average, ordinary life. You love us, you really love us! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home